- "AlreadyExistsException" seen when creating tables with the Java driver
- DataStax Drivers for Apache Cassandra VS DataStax DSE Drivers
- Driver connection to cluster on EC2 experiencing delays or appears slow
- FAQ - Why does Java driver setFetchSize() return all rows?
- Java driver executeAsync() threads can still get blocked if polling options are in need of adjustment
- TransportException on Java driver when running nodetool drain
Setup SSL for Solr Cluster with internode and Client-to-node encryption
This is a step by step instruction and a live example to show how to setup SSL for Solr cluster with internode and Clie...
Example: How to Configure OpsCenter with Active Directory LDAP using sAMAccountName for authentication
Summary How can I configure OpsCenter with sAMAccountName as the login parameter. This was tested with Active Director...
Example: How to Configure OpsCenter with Active Directory LDAP using UID for authentication and no matching sAMAccountName/CN
Summary How can I configure OpsCenter with sAMAccountName and CN not matching and use UID as the login parameter. This...
If You Are Unable To File A Support Ticket
DataStax support is backed by a third-party CRM. Occasionally, these systems have issues and the support portal ticketi...
Configuring a service script within a tarball installation
Summary This script should help you set up DSE tarball installations as service scripts. Applies to DataStax Enterp...
How to use dsbulk with SSL/TLS
Summary This document will guide you through using and troubleshooting dsbulk with SSL/TLS enabled in client_encryption...